At Guidance Residential, the nation’s leading provider of Islamic home financing, our sales division is our most valued company resource. Our Field Account Executives (AEs) are considered to be the front lines for our company’s brand. Field AEs meet regularly with potential home buyers and home owners to assist them with their home financing needs. They schedule and give presentations at local mosques and community centers in an effort to educate our target market about how our unique home financing products work. Our Field AEs also educate and build referral channels from professionals such as real estate agents in order to achieve their monthly production volume goals.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities
- Establishes Guidance Residential’s brand in a defined area by spending time outside of the home office networking, building and maintaining solid relationships within the specific market community.
- Actively searches and pursues customers through participation in realtor, builder events, home shows and takes an active role in Muslim community events.
- Arranges and presents marketing/educational events at mosques, community centers and other customer sites to create an awareness and demand for Guidance Residential products throughout the Muslim and residential real estate communities.
- Distributes marketing and promotional materials to boost sales activities.
Sales | Customer Service
- Consults with and educates potential customers explaining the company’s products and services. Informs them of qualification requirements, processes, and costs associated with a home purchase or refinance contract.
- Employs our proprietary iPad application technology to access our operating system for submission of applications to determine if applicants qualify for further consideration.
- Ensures customers submit required documentation in a timely manner to ensure prompt and accurate processing of their applications and effective pipeline management.
- Sets clear expectations with clients from the beginning and informs an applicant of their denial or approval of financing.
- A successful applicant must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior field sales experience in the home finance industry at the retail level.
- Successful completion of the national and state MLO licensing tests. (Possession of a national or state MLO license is preferred)
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Two years sales experience preferred, (preferably in mortgage, real estate, or insurance industries)
- Prior field sales experience in the home finance industry at the retail level strongly preferred.
- Ability to compute rates, ratios, percentages and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Proficiency using database software; spreadsheet software, word processing software, and Internet-based applications on mobile and desktop devices.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to speak conversational Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, or Albanian