November 26, 2018
GUIDANCE RESIDENTIAL, LLC announces opening in Missouri to serve growing population of Muslim Americans.
RESTON, VIRGINIA - A premier provider of Shariah compliant home financing in the United States is expanding its national footprint with the growth of its operations in Missouri. Guidance Residential, LLC currently has locations in over 33 states and was operational in Missouri as of November 2018. The decision to expand its products and services will allow Guidance Residential to meet the demand for Islamic home financing for the growing population of Muslim Americans throughout the state.
According to Islamic law, Muslims are prohibited from participating in financial transactions that charge interest for loans. Therefore, many Muslim Americans were unable to participate in the American dream of home ownership. Founded in 2002, Guidance Residential developed a unique financial solution, the Declining Balance Co-Ownership Program, to address the unmet need for financial products and services that adhere to Islamic principles.
Other than being the nation's leading provider of Islamic home financing, funding over $5 billion dollars, Guidance Residential is the largest corporate sponsor of Muslim American community initiatives.
- Founded in 2002
- Licensed in over 33 states
- Authentic home financing model compliant with both US and Islamic legal systems
- Independent Shariah Supervisory Board comprised of world-renowned Shariah scholars
- Endorsed by Assembly of Muslim Jurists of America (AMJA)
- Industry leader featured in national and international media including CNN, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Kiplinger Letter, Bloomberg Business, USA Today, and Al Jazeera.
- Awarded the "Best Islamic Home Financier, USA - 2018" by World Finance Islamic Finance Awards.