Meet Justice Mufti Taqi Usmani – Chairman of the Sharia Board of Guidance Residential – #1 National Provider of Islamic Home Financing
A world-class Islamic Finance Company requires a world-class Sharia board. Meet the Chairman of Guidance Residential’s Sharia Board, Justice Mufti Taqi Usmani.
About Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani (Chairman)
Justice Usmani is the Chairman of the Sharia board for the Accounting and Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI). He has been a member of the Supreme Court of Pakistan since 1982. Presently, he is Vice President of Dar Al Uloom Karachi. Formerly, he was the Deputy Chairman of the Islamic Fiqh Academy, Jeddah. He is also Chairman of the Shari’ah Supervisory Boards of Guidance Financial Group, USA; Saudi American Bank, Jeddah; and Citi Islamic Investment Bank, Bahrain; Vice Chairman of the Shari’ah Supervisory Board of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank; and member of the Shari’ah Supervisory Boards of Al-Baraka Group, Jeddah; First Islamic Investment Bank, Bahrain; and the Islamic Unit of the United Bank of Kuwait, among others. Justice Usmani holds Alimiyyah and Takhassus degrees from Darul Uloom, Karachi, an M.A. degree from Punjab University and an LLB from Karachi University.
1. READ MORE: Biographies and Fatwas from the Sharia Board of Guidance Residential – #1 National Provider of Islamic Home Financing
2. “Status of Guidance Financial Group Scheme – Answered by Mufti Taqi Usmani – 2003” (Balagh.net)
3. “Guidance and Amanah Finance Followup Questions – Answered by Mufti Taqi Usman – 2003” (Balagh.net)
4. “An Introduction to Islamic Finance By Mufti Taqi Usmani” (at-Tahawi.com)
5. “Islamic Financing in the US – Answered by Shaykh Abdurrahman Ibn Yusuf Manger” (Sunnipath.com)